Travel/A Trip To Oh, Hello Friend

9:45 PM


Hello, friends! I assume most who will be reading this first blog post are people who already know my sister and I.  For a quick introduction, my name is Makenzie (or Kenzie) and my older sister is Maddi.  We will introduce ourselves more properly in our next post that will come soon.  Today for our first blog post, I felt it would be appropriate to talk about a favorite shop of ours (be expecting more posts like these about our favorite spots in the future!).  This shop that my sister and I love is called Oh, Hello Friend.  Even the name of the shop is adorable!  This adorable shop is located in Fullerton, Southern California (I'm also happy to say that there will be one opening soon in Tustin!).  

 This shop is filled with items such as tote bags with inspiring words and quotes on them, jewelry, greeting cards, art prints, stationary, and more!   The picture above is a little behind the scenes of Maddi setting up our Oh, Hello Friend finds.  Also, everything at this shop is very reasonably priced (which is always good, right?).  I call this shop my affordable Anthropologie.  I was so happy when this shop opened.  I have been following Danni's blog for about 3 years after I discovered her at a Shop Ruche yard sale that was held in Fullerton area.  I was so excited looking at all the adorable creative things she had at her booth, so I immediately started following her blog after and fell in love with it.  Check out her blog here!

We found these items at her shop this past weekend when she and her husband Nick held a big studio sale.  Danni and Nick are one of the most adorable and sweet couples I know! (I fangirl over them a little bit.. Is that weird?)  Anyways, Oh, Hello Friend is getting ready to branch out more and open a second shop in Tustin at the new Union Market being built and opening in the summer!  You can also take a look at information on the Union Market here.  I'm so excited for Danni to have the chance to open a second shop.  She has worked so hard to have her own shop and sell the things she loves.  I hope whoever reads this enjoys this first post!  Our next post will be more of an official introduction of us introducing ourselves.
Thanks for reading!

-Makenzie x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love it, beautifully written, and I can't wait to see this blog take off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job you guys; can't wait for more post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to see what's to come!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate