Josh & Azalea

5:38 PM

My goodness, these two....  Josh and Azalea were amazing to work with!  They are such a sweet and talented couple.  It was so much fun working with them and I had been so looking forward to taking their photos.  They have an amazing style as well as enormous love for music.  If you'd like to take a look at Azalea's blog check it out here.  Azalea is a very talented writer and loves to share her passion for music and new unique bands she comes across.  Josh also has a talent for making his own music that he shares over here if you'd like to give it a listen!  This has definitely been one of my favorite shoots I've been able to do so far.  There is so much love shown in these photos between the two, and they were just such pros for the camera. Excuse the ridiculous amount of photos I've decided to post....  It was too hard for me to pick favorites.

Thank you guys so much, it was so fun working with you!

-Kenzie x












 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate