Taylor | Lido Isle

12:44 PM

Last week my friend Taylor and I decided to venture over to Newport Beach area and hang out by Lido Isle for a mini photo shoot, so I thought I'd share few photos...  Lido Isle is a cute little place tucked away in a corner next to a bay and is filled with all kinds of unique shops, an old movie theater, and coffee shops.  Recently the area had a bit of a remodel so everything in it is very fresh and new.  It's a nice area to hang out by with some friends, have a cup of coffee and hang in the patio areas near the bay .  We made a visit to Honor Coffee while over there and it was delicious.  If you're ever in the area I'm sure they'd appreciate the extra customers as they are pretty new.  The space in the shop is beautiful too, so much moody lighting comes soaking through the big windows, I loved it.  I'll be posting more about the area in another blog post soon as part of another shoot.


-Kenzie x





















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate