Notting Hill | A Portuguese Bakery

10:57 PM

I'm sure you can imagine how excited we were to find out that our flat we stayed in while in Notting Hill was just a couple blocks away from a Portuguese bakery. The very next morning, after getting settled in our flat my sister and I walked over to the bakery to bring back some pastries and coffee for the rest of the girls.  I love Notting Hill. If I could live in London somewhere it'd probably be there. Everything in England is charming, but each part has its own character.  Maddi and I had a nice walk over to the bakery enjoying the unique artwork and quirky colorful buildings of Notting Hill and just feeling happy to be back in our favorite city.

The main thing Maddi was excited to try were the Portuguese custard tarts, which she absolutely loved from her visit to Portugal this past summer.  So of course, we got a couple of those as well as another pastry that was similar to pan dulce with a custard filling. Ugh, so good! The bakery was called Lisboa Patisserie if you'd like to check it out.  Oh also, I loved the adorable terrace we had at our flat. We had a lovely view of the city and nice backdrop for some pastry photo taking. Here is Maddi being adorable and happy with her custard tart.
-Kenziex


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate