Breakfast with the Montoya's

1:30 PM

The other day Maddi and I had the opportunity to meet some lovely people.  Me, Maddi, and our friend Emily got to take Keely, (mine and Maddi's favorite photographer) and her husband Aaron out to breakfast at Ramos House Cafe in San Juan for "the best breakfast we've ever had" as expressed by Keely and Aaron.  I have to agree that the food was amazing.  We ordered their flannel hash, an egg scramble, banana nutella pain perdu, and biscuits with apple butter.  Everything was delicious!

Also, I should have you know that I was pretty nervous to meet Keely and Aaron (I couldn't finish my pain perdu because I was so nervous and excited even though I probably didn't look it on the outside) because I think they are such an amazing creative couple.  Maddi and I have been following Keely's photography for a while now and have always admired her style and creativity.  I've also loved the videos Aaron has been working on as a partner of Keely's business.  They had been visiting for a couple days for a wedding they were shooting, plus they will be doing a free wedding photo shoot for some friends of ours that won a very generous giveaway they were offering a week ago so Maddi and I were able to meet with them as well.  Ramos is in such a cute area on Los Rios street in San Juan and has been a place we like to visit often, though we forgot how delicious Ramos was!  Los Rios is a historic town with old houses down a long road that have been turned into cafes and other little shops.  It's so nice to walk around and makes a good photo shoot spot.
And here is a snap Keely got of us three girls.  I realize we don't post many pictures of ourselves (or any at all) in them so for readers who don't know us.... this is what our faces look like! (Maddi, Emily, me)
I'm so glad we got to spend some time with Keely and Aaron!  Take a look at their website here  if you would like! Hope to see you both again in September!

-Kenzie x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate