Patchwork Show in Santa Ana

2:16 PM

On Sunday Santa Ana was hosting a Patchwork Show which is a craft fair that invites tons of different small business owners with Etsy shops and such to share their creations in their own little booths.  I can spend hours at craft fairs just looking at everyone's creations.  I've gone through so many different obsessions and hobbies throughout my 18 years of living (right now it being photography).  But whenever I go to events like this it makes me want to get back to crafting on my bedrom floor.  There are so many shops I have to share on here and some of them being my creative friends.  Giraffe and Me being one of them as well as Happily Handmade.  Take a look at their shops if you'd like!   I also bought a dress from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Shop Apricity.  I plan on sharing it on a blog post soon. 


Also, there was a lobster truck at the craft fair so how could I not.  Ugh, it was so delicious.  (Here is a list of the shops pictured in order: Giraffe and Me, Brown Bag Books, L Facio Designs, The People's Soap Company, Carden and Aster, Happily Handmade, Shop Apricity)

- Kenzie x









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate