V & A | A Stroll To Covent Garden

2:39 PM

The Victoria and Albert Museum is absolutely gorgeous and probably my favorite museum I've visited so far in England.  Not only is the art and history nice to look at, the architecture inside it is stunning.  I think the V&A Museum is a must do.  I would definitely visit it for a third time next time I'm back.  And this was the perfect day to spend all our time inside a museum as well as with the company of good friends.  This was probably on of the most cold and windy days we had in London.  Not that I'm complaining.... I thoroughly enjoyed being back in the cold and cloudy England weather.
Our friends Lucy and Kimmy who live here in England, met up with us and showed us some of their favorite exhibits in the museum, they were the loveliest tour guides.  The sculpture exhibit was beautiful.  Thanks so much for taking the time to meet up with us, Kimmy & Lucy!
This was a pretty chill day, so after we finished spending time in the museum we all headed over to Covent Garden to grab a bite to eat as well as walk around the Jubilee Market.  The market had a wide variety of vintage clothing, books, and nice small things to bring back home for friends as well as some mulled wine you could sip whilst walking around.

I didn't have a whole lot to share in this post, but I hope the images were inspiring!

- Kenzie x














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate