On Top of DTLA

10:08 PM

Evening!  Not much to share today but some photos.  I just thought I'd share a couple photos from 2 weeks ago that I've been editing here and there.  I had my (Kenzie) senior photo shoot in DTLA, but took some photos for myself as well.   I guess Maddi was getting her own photo shoot while Alicia was snapping photos of me!  We went to a couple other spots for pictures but I wasn't able to get pictures of them.  Next time!  Go take a look at Alicia's site if you would like!  She's an amazing photographer and a very good friend.  So far I'm loving the photos she took!  Here are a few photos I took at the Ace.


It seems we've been visiting the Ace Hotel a lot lately.  It has become one of my favorite spots for photo taking.  (though they don't always let you take photos, I try to take as many as I can till I get told not to.)  Also, the crowd at the rooftop of the Ace.  Very L.A.  Not really the crowd I care to be around but it was quite entertaining!  I loved the view of the city from the rooftop though!  I would like to try getting better pictures of it another time.

Enjoy your weekend!

-Kenzie x   





























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate